The data is in: we are not like our mothers! The world has changed and so have the needs of our families. Our family needs us more now than ever to protect and nurture their health in proactive ways that our mom's never foresaw!
Let's look at that data.
- 232 Toxic Chemicals were found in the umbilical cords blood of U.S. newborns across social, economic and ethnicity lines.
- PFC's, PBDE's and phthalates are in 99% of all pregnant women
- Fertility problems, are up 40%, Asthma is two times higher, Parkinson's is at a 100% increase along with auto-immune issues and cancers.
- PFC's (perflourinated compounds) are in most clothing, cookware, food containers & wrappings & carpets. These chemicals accumulate in the body and are linked to low birth weight, delayed puberty onset, elevated cholesterol levels, and reduced immunologic responses to vaccination.
- Phthalates are in air fresheners, paper, vinyl tile, perfume, soaps, nail polish, detergents, hairspray, moisturizers, cosmetics and cleaning products and known as a human carcinogen. They are linked to breast cancer and other cancers, as well to hormone disruption, asthma and obesity.
- Toxins are found in what we eat, what we breathe and what we touch. They seep into the blood stream causing Thyroid damage, infertility, endocrine inhibiting, Parkinson, Asthma, neurological challenges including ADHD & ADD and early dementia. They are commonly found in cosmetics, deodorants, toothpastes, shampoo and soaps, perfumes.
- Most store bought foods contain: Pesticides, artificial colors, genetically modified organisms, sodium nitrate, formaldehyde, DDT, BPA and other common toxins that compound in the body, now known to be a major cause of leaky gut as well as not able to be flushed out through the primary detox systems and is then stored in fat which the body begins to fight resulting in a plethora of auto-immune issues.
What does all this mean to YOU today as you are starting households and families?
You are the first line of defense for your household! The decisions you make now CAN significantly reduce your family's exposure to debilitating and deadly toxins! There is a better way and you can navigate it!
The good news is YOU don't have to be an expert!There are loads of people and organizations who have seen the warnings, done the research and can highlight a pathway to a toxic free life and better health for your family! All you need to do is connect to the right sources to begin to make one change at a time toward a total reformation of healthy living!
I want to be one of those people for you! I have spent the time diving into research studies by both governmental agencies as well as non-profit organizations with no financial pay-off agendas. I also have researched the ALTERNATIVES that are available to you so you can make an informed CHOICE in replacing conventional toxic products and methods.